TEHELKA has accessed 16 of the 18 names, of which we are putting out 15 right now. These names include individuals as well as trusts. At this point, we are putting out 15 names without disclosing details like their addresses, the businesses they are involved in and the total money they have stored away in Liechtenstein. Abiding by the basic journalistic principle of proving the accused an opportunity to present their side of story, TEHELKA has approached each of these individuals involved and is awaiting their response. [link]
(a) A metered leak from the Govt (allegedly headed by the Congress party)(b) Leaked by a whistle-blower with only 16 names(c) Leaked by a whistle blower, last two names too hot
- 16th name on 'The List' to be out in a few hours...
- More developments happening on the 16th name... Sorry to make you wait a little longer. Will keep you posted.
- Sincere apologies. Between developing stories and technological hiccups-- the two big stories planned for the day will have to wait :|
- No. 16 on the Swindlers List... Out in a few minutes... (This time for real)
- The 16th name on the Swindlers' List...