- SANJAY Malhotra, the owner of an Indian travel company, knows his target market - so he seeks out and recruits gay-friendly guides, taxi drivers and hotel managers. 'Nobody who works for me laughs or passes a silly remark if two men are obviously partners. They treat gays as anyone else because I have hand-picked these people,' he said. Malhotra's company, Indjapink, is a bold venture offering custom-designed travel packages for gay men who are keen to explore India but who are often victims of what he calls 'cheap abuse and insults.'
- Malhotra, who is also a professional fashion designer, said that while the fight to gain acceptance continues, savvy marketers and entrepreneurs are now chasing the 'pink money'.
- 'If there is a market for the pink dollar and pink pound, then it is time for pink rupee in India to make its presence felt,' said Malhotra.
- He is about to launch a company taking tourists to temples dedicated to Bahucharaji, the goddess of transsexuals, as well as shrines of so-called 'gay' saints and ancient sculptures depicting same-sex courtship and intercourse.
- A small number of hotels, restaurants, shops and night clubs are now catering to homosexual customers in big cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Bengalaru as they try to tap into a discreet but lucrative niche market.
- Dhaliwal has been organising private parties for the gay community since 2009 and said business was growing every month. 'We are now planning to start queer-friendly brunches, fashion shows, painting and photo exhibitions. There is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow,' he said.
Monday, May 31, 2010
- I was at Sri Sri Ashram at Kanakapura Road in Bangalore yesterday when a gunman tried to shoot him. However, I was at the 20,000 seater Yagya Shala at his Ashram. Sri Sri had just finished his satsang and was getting into his car when the bullet missed him and grazed the leg of his devotee who was standing near him.
- Who could have been responsible for the assassination bid? I am afraid to say that it was just a...................................
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Mr. Afzal Guru, the law is blind. It can’t see the brilliant eternal virgins in Allah’s Janaat | Great Hindu
Cartoon, Hindi Cartoon, Indian Cartoon, Cartoon on Indian Politcs: BAMULAHIJA: कार्टून : हर रंग कुछ कहता है !. ....ये भी !!!!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Fearless Freedom Fighter, Source Of Inspiration 4 Revolutionaries, gr8 Hindutva Philosopher, Veer Savarkar's birth anniversary 28May1883