There is an eerie and chilling parallel to events in India beginning October 2008. A young Hindu sanyasin, Sadhvi Pragya is arrested on 10 October, 2008 for her alleged role in the Malegaon blasts of September 29, 2008. Considering the fact that P. Chidambaram’s goons in Maharashtra ATS, CBI and NIA are yet to capture anyone for the Mumbai blasts on 13 July 2011, it is breathtaking that the Maharashtra ATS hounds investigating the blasts, scented Sadhvi Pragya, tracked her down and arrested her – all within 10 days!
Like a well-crafted plot unravelling itself to pre-programmed time, the Sadhvi’s arrest is followed by those of Col. Purohit a serving army officer with Military Intelligence on November 18, followed by the arrests of Pujya Swami Aseemanand and Dayanand Pandey, a previously unheard of Sankaracharya of Sarada Peeth in Jammu.
All four were projected by Sonia Gandhi’s UPA II as being the face of Hindu Terror. Just as we will never know the truth behind Norway’s day of horror on July 22, 2011, we will never know the truth behind this new phenomenon which Sonia Gandhi’s minions in the Congress have labelled Saffron Terror and Hindu Terror.
These points need to be borne in mind –
- Four persons were arrested but only two – Sadhvi Pragya and Pujya Swami Aseemanand are paraded periodically before the nation
- The routinely anti-Hindu 24 hour English news channels have not dared to ask what happened to Col. Purohit, the alleged mastermind who stole 60 kgs of RDX from the army depot in J&K and the so-called Sankaracharya of Sarada Peeth
- Col. Purohit, according to the Maharashtra ATS is alleged to have confessed/admitted that after taking just what was required to blow up the Samjhauta Express, he dumped the remaining 60kgs of RDX into the Jhelum river
- The army has strongly denied that Col. Purohit was authorised to access RDX from the army depot and also that no RDX in its control was missing
- According to news reports Sadhvi Pragya certainly and Col. Purohit (open to question) were both subjected to narco and brain mapping tests
- Performing these tests even once, which intrude into the deepest recesses of a person’s sub-conscious mind, particularly when their reliability is doubtful constitutes a gross violation of human rights but Sadhvi Pragya was subjected to repeated narco analysis and brain mapping exercises
- Possibly something that Col. Purohit may have said during the first and only narco analysis done on him frightened the daylights off the Maharashtra ATS and the Home Ministry and all of a sudden, nothing more is heard of this man and Dayanand Pandey
- Soon thereafter Pujya Swami Aseemanand of the Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram who like the late Swami Laxmananda Saraswati also of Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram, was leading the war against religious conversion and Christian missionaries, is arrested and the Maharashtra ATS pegs most terror attacks between 2007-2008 retrospectively on Sadhvi Pragya and Swami Aseemanand
- Both of them continue to languish in prison without trial, despite the fact that there is not an iota of proof or corroborative evidence presented so far against them
Mocking at conspiracy theories be damned but it cannot be denied that Sonia Gandhi and her merry minions would have continued treading this path except 26/11 blew on their faces in 2008, within days of arresting Col. Purohit and the find-the-Hindu-terrorist expedition was brought to an abrupt end. It cannot be gainsaid that after 26/11 no more Hindu terrorists have been tracked down or arrested and acts of terror pinned retrospectively on them.
When questioned about coining the phrase ‘saffron terror’ and ‘Hindu terror’ India’s new Home Minister in UPA II smirked, “The purpose has been served” and this raised the writer’s antennae and hackles. There was more to Sonia Gandhi’s Hindu terror it became obvious, than P Chidambaram and his goons were prepared to reveal.
The writer has consistently maintained that Hindu nationalism poses the biggest challenge to Abrahamic religions in theory and practice and also poses a serious threat to their movement towards the two-stage Apocalypse-Armageddon.
From around 2000 India watchers must have been seriously alarmed at certain trends emerging from within Hindu society which signalled that Hindu nationalists, best embodied by Hindu religious leaders and the RSS parivar, were resisting the spreading cancer of religious conversion undertaken by Christian missionaries as part of Pope John Paul II’s stated objective of planting the cross in Asia in the third millennium.
The Gujarat riots of 2002 following the burning alive of Hindu pilgrims by jihadis at Godhra station must also have alarmed India watchers. India’s Hindus were fiercely resisting the moves of the Generic Church and Global Islam to Christianize and Islamize Hindu India.
The BJP-led NDA lost a winning election in 2004 and the Generic Church has not looked back since. The rise of Sonia Gandhi provided the best opportunity yet to weaken Hindu organizations and render Hindu society defenceless against the Abrahamic agenda. Beside several other things which the Generic Church undertook through Sonia Gandhi, the writer is convinced that the plot to trap Hindu religious leaders and functionaries of Hindu organizations was one of them.
Neither Islam nor the Generic Church can succeed in their mission in India without help from renegade Hindus and without a degree of complicity by highly placed officials in government and administration. Until proved otherwise it is the writer’s theory that entities within the UPA government identified and employed renegade Hindus to penetrate Hindu organizations, identify and select elements which could be trapped in a web of counter-terrorism measures. This included teaching them to make low intensity crude bombs, putting together IEDs with Ammonium Nitrate and fuel oil and choose appropriate targets.
It is possible that the plot to entrap Hindus into the web of Hindu Terror was the brainchild of global forces outside the country but was implemented by anti-Hindu renegades within the intelligence community, government and counter-terrorism agencies. The plot to embroil Hindu religious leaders belonging to the Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram and RSS functionaries was crafted and implemented with great success as seen.
The plot was crafted and implemented before November 2008 and there has been a near total change of guard in all these agencies – new Home Minister, new National Security Adviser and a new chief of the Maharashtra ATS. The nation will never know the truth about the forces which crafted and executed the plot.
The most important outcome of this successful plot (successful because until now Hindus have not acted to neutralise the consequences) has been to equate Hinduism and Hindus with Islam, Christianity and their adherents.
When the Generic Church’s propaganda machinery floated the news that Anders Breivik was inspired by Hindutva and Hindu organizations, in one stroke it not only equated Christian terrorism to Hindu terrorism in international discourse on terrorism but within the country it forced Hindus to go on the defensive to reject the association thereby abdicating their intellectual responsibility to go on the warpath and make the distinction between the political objective of Abrahamic monotheisms and the political objectives of Hindu nationalism.
The intellectual kshatriya would have seen that Anders Breivik was a bomb which exploded prematurely just as the plot to entrap Hindus in the web of Hindu terror also ended prematurely with 26/11. There is a connection here somewhere; only we have to wait for time to unravel the larger plot to destabilise parts of the world with killing machines wielding guns and IEDs.
(To be concluded)