Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Telangana mantra at 'Sita Rama Kalyanam'

Telangana mantra at 'Sita Rama Kalyanam': "

Our Colony Association members planed to perform "Sita Rama Kalyanam" , An elderly person Yesterday came to Invite me for the same. Me being Agnostic wanted to say 'No I wont' , but ended up saying 'Yes I will'. This morning he again reminded me , I was in two minds, whether I should stick to the WORD, I gave him or following my Agnostic path, should stay away from Kalyanam??? Somehow I felt I shud keep up my WORD and went to attend the Kalyanam . Doest it make me Theist ??? ;););)
Pran Jaaye, Par Vachan Naa Jaaye !!! :) :)
The best thing I liked at Kalyanam is , the Brahman who was performing the Sita Rama Kalayanam was chanting all Vedic mantras and also said 'శిగరమే తెలంగాణా రాష్ట్ర ప్రాప్తిరస్తు' (May Telangana State be formed). I was so amused to hear that .

I'am told in all the Telangana temples while doing daily Archana to the Deity , the temple Poojari's are chanting ' ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర విచ్చినమస్తూ , తెలంగాణా రాష్ట్ర ఏర్పాటు సిద్దిరస్తూ ' ( May Andhra pradesh State disintegrate , May Telangana State be formed )along with other Vedic Mantras. Thus the temple poojaris are requesting the Hindu God's & Goddesses to bless and support the formation of Separate Telangana state.
"