Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vivek Oberoi plays Holi for the first time in life

  • tags: no_tag

    • By ApunKaChoice
    • Almost everyone who’s lived in India has played Holi, the festival of colours, at least once in his or her lifetime. But Vivek Oberoi, surprisingly, hadn’t until on Monday when he celebrated the festival with the poor children in Vrindavan.

      “I really liked it. I played Holi for the first time in my life. Today I really enjoyed playing it with flowers along with these children. They applied colours on me and make me dance on the banks of river Yamuna. Even I played with them and applied colours to them,” Oberoi is quoted as saying by a news agency.

      The actor, often associated with various charitable dos, added that it felt good to bring smiles to the faces of the destitute kids.

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.