Monday, February 21, 2011

What reply would MK Gandhi have given to SoniaG’s letter of contempt admonishin​g Advani as man of stature?

What reply would MK Gandhi have given to SoniaG’s letter of contempt admonishin​g Advani as man of stature?: "

S. Kalyanaraman


What reply would MK Gandhi have given to SoniaG’s letter of contempt admonishing Advani as man of stature?


Here is a sample from Anon dated 21 Feb. 2011.


[The complete report is at http://bjp.org/images/pdf/feb_08_bjp_task_force_report_ii.pdf]


Indian Black Money Abroad in Secret Banks and Tax Havens: Executive Summary

BJP Task Force


21 Feb 2011


Had Gandhi been in Advani’s position, what sort of reply he would have given? Here it is: -


## Dear Soniaji, On my return from Kolkota I found your letter waiting for me. We Indians should write to each other in Indian languages. There is no real swaraj without it. If Janardhan Dwivedi is not upto the task of tutoring you in writing in Hindi after 40 years, maybe you should look at other options. I shall have Pyarelal write to you about good teachers in Delhi if you wish. Mira behn can write excellent Hindi and she can vouch for the possibility of learning Hindi in relatively short time if sincere effort is put in. How is your health? Emotional distress can result in constipation. Your recent photos also suggest that you might be affected by it. You should take an enema prepared in the following way – 2 litres of water boiled to 100 degrees and cooled to 80 degrees, 1 cup of sea salt, 2 tsps of lemon juice. Do not eat any fried food for the next 10 days. Fasting always helps.


## Now, on your distress about my presence in the gathering to release the Task Force Report on black money – All the individuals in the panel are my esteemed colleagues and they were tasked by the party to prepare such a report and I shall say they have done a commendable job. Your denial’s truth value can only be measured by your openness and your Government’s openness in releasing all the account details the foreign banks have provided to our nation. The Task force has been constrained to go about its work with the available sources. If counter facts were made available I can assure you that they will be the first to correct their findings. You wouldn’t even have to write to me or them. In the possible event of your stance being correct, as a student of Gita I can only say our personal distress is part of the karma that we carry in providing public service, which is what I assume you are involved in. You will write to me if you don’t agree with my views. I am sending my personal stash of Kathiawari sea salt to 10 Janpath. Write to me about the results.


Sincerely,


MK Gandhi.


## PS : I am copying this letter to Task force panel members and BJP President Nitin Gadkari.


Anon

21 Feb. 2011


http://www.vijayvaani.com/FrmPublicDisplayArticle.aspx?id=1641



"