Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gujarat | DeshGujarat.Com » Archives » Togadia to take action against Zakia and Teesta(Video)

  • tags: no_tag

    • After his date with Special Investigation Team(SIT) appointed by Supreme Court of India to investigate Godhra riot cases, Vishwa Hindu Parishad general secretary Dr. Pravin Togadia today said, he would take proper action at proper time against Zakia Jaffri and Teesta Setalwad. Togadia said, ” I would take proper action at proper time against Zakia Jaffri who has dragged us here(at SIT) and also against Teesta Setalwad because there is a conspiracy to hang many innocent Hindus of Gujarat.”
    • Togadia’s investigation went on for about three hours. Togadia didn’t reveal much about content of investigation, but said, “SIT asked me why I was in Gujarat during riots in 2002. I replied if not in Gujarat, should I be in pakistan?”

      “SIT is harassing innocent Hindus.”Suppose if my name was Hussain, I would not have summoned by SIT,” he added.


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.