Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Permits not required for buffaloes, Oxen: Advocate Majeed

  • tags: no_tag

    • One can visit Gulf country even if there is a case registered against the person

      Responding to a query asked by SahilOnline after the workshop, Mr. Khan stated that if a person resides in a Gulf country and a case is registered against that person, then the person can return to the gulf country after obtaining a permit from the court showing the visa printed on the passport and can live there for one or two years.

      However, once the hearing begins, the person can appear before the court. Mr. Abdul Majeed informed that most of the Keralites live in gulf countries, and they participate in the protests. And in case of having any case they return back to gulf countries by taking the permission from the respective court in this regard.