Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Throw Teesta Setalvad in Jail « Indian Realist

  • tags: no_tag

    • “India Today” has done a very good article about the industry of deciet that the so-called human rights activists, especially Teesta Setalvad, are running against Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi.
    • Inhuman rights

      “For eight years, canards have been spread against me. But the truth cannot be suppressed.”
      NARENDRA MODI, Gujarat Chief Minister
    • In her statement before the SIT on May 20, 2008, Madina, who has remarried now, said: “The charge made by Malek claiming that I was raped by a riotous mob is false. I wasn’t raped. When the riotous mob put my house on fire, I tried to run but was attacked by a rioter who injured me with a knife. Later I managed to merge in a Muslim crowd.”
    • I had wrongly claimed that Madina was raped. I made the charge because of Teesta Setalvad’s pressure.”
      NANUMIYA MALEK

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.