Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chicken in vegetarian roll, airline in a soup - India - NEWS - The Times of India

  • tags: no_tag

    • Onkar Shukla, a resident of Delhi, was returning with his father from Mumbai last week on a GoAir flight G8-375 when he asked for a vegetarian roll for dinner.
    • Shulka, who was livid at the goof up, wanted to file a complaint with the cabin crew but alleged that he got no help from them. He also said when he tried to meet the captain of the flight after they landed, the cabin crew were rude and set the security staff upon him.

      "After the flight took off, I ordered a veg roll, a product of Cafe Coffee Day, and juice. Before eating, I checked my pack to confirm if it was veg and saw 'VEG' written clearly on the cover. However, while eating I found its taste unfamiliar and when I checked again, I found meat pieces in it. We are staunch Hindu brahmins and it was very shocking," said Shukla.