Saturday, February 19, 2011

where are the 'rationalists' when this woman talks of soul-harvesting?

where are the 'rationalists' when this woman talks of soul-harvesting?: "feb 18th, 2011 CE

RajeevSrinivasa
Funny how 'rationalists' don't challenge this RT
@SandeepWeb
: Presenting Mira Bhupathi, mother of Mahesh Bhupathi:
http://twurl.n...
RajeevSrinivasa
Dangerous paranoid delusion, next 'saint' RT
@barbarindian
: Presenting Mira Bhupathi, mother of Mahesh Bhupathi:
http://twurl.n...
"

My burden is for India, since in this country we fight with about 33 million other gods. And the Lord is moving in such amazing ways. My walk with the Lord has not been easy. I’ve gone through the fire, but did not get burned. The Lord has always been holding my hand.

I am also very blessed to be associated with ADHONEP (The international association of Full Gospel Businessmen). I am really touched that ADHONEP has such a great burden for India. I am sure that the Lord will do great thing for them in return.